Monday, February 4, 2013

Douglas At His Best

Its hard to be funny, but its harder to be funny with a conscience. I watched this moons ago but there was less than 100,000 views, it was taken down and re-uploaded and still less than 50,000 ... I think this is a must watch video and this should garner 500,000 views at least, and be appreciated by all true Malaysians. Funny, very clever and cutting. The basis for this song parody of Adele's brilliant Someone Like You:  .... imagine a Chinese girl being ditched by her boyfriend (who is a bit older), singing of her angst and frustrations. If you need the lyrics, its after the video.


Bastard, so you lansi now
Got a young girlfriend with big ningkupao
Bastard you think your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you

Old man, you think you are so great
You don't realise, you're just a cinapek

I hate to turn up of out of the blue uninvited
but this use to be my house, you stupid bastard
You think that you have won and that my heart is torn
But as for me, it isn't over

Never mind I’ll find some Melayu
He’ll be nothing but the best, It’s true
I’ll be happy, You’ll see, And all my kids will be Bumi
They’ll reap the benefits of the NEP
 I’ll be included in Article 153.


You know, We have UMNO ties, So the future will be the time of our lives. 
We’ll buy a big house, And eight thousand cows, With the government loan, 
Because the world is ours.

A contract will turn up out of the blue uninvited
but rezeki jangan di tolak, we shouldn't fight it
I used to drive a Kancil but soon I'll have AP to buy a new Land Rover


Never mind I’ll find some Melayu
Don't care Ali, Ahmad or Abu
When you see me again, I might already be Datin
xxxx xxx xxxx xxxx election MP
,
I'll have lunch with the King, have everything
Won't need to save up to buy diamond ring
Only thing I won't have in the house is an anjing

Never mind I'll find some Melayu
He'll be nothing but the best its true
I'll be happy you see, cause all my kids will be Bumi
They'll reap the benefits of the NEP


Never mind I'll find some Melayu
Don't care Ali, Ahmad or Abu
Yes I'll be happy, you'll see
When I bergelar isteri
I'll be his favourite wife although I might be number three

I'll be his favourite wife till he khawin lagi