Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Most Unique Blog

There was once a reader of this blog who wrote to me frequently. She was struggling to get traction for her own blog. I told her that for a blog to be worthwhile for people to read often, you must share something of yourself. I always said that my readers who finally got to meet me, I am apprehensive, because they know me more than I know of them. Anyway, she should not care so much about other blogs, her blog is so unique and worthwhile, its oozing with sincerity, her innermost thoughts, its a one of a kind. Her frank observations of her own emotions bring forth a clarity and honesty that we need to ask ourselves, which many of us dare not explore. So, do yourself a favour, go visit her blog, its beautiful, its a love letter to oneself, a reminder of sorts.  I am proudest of her blog on my link, it has gone from the mundane (flowers, plants and inconsequential food pics), to something very introspective, one of a kind, exceptional, honest brutally with herself, opening herself up for examination not in a voyeuristic way but self actualisation. She has unwittingly garnered a lot of readers hunger for something very substantial. Compared to her blog, mine is just a mish mash of stuff.


http://cinafong-myobsessionmycompulsion.blogspot.com/